Did you know you could be among the 75 million baby boomers who are on the verge of retirement? According to U.S. News & World Report, for the next twenty years, an average of 10,000 people each day will reach age 65, which has historically been the retirement phase of life. Between 2000 and 2010, the number of people age 65 to 84 in the U.S. grew by 3.3 million. With the average age life expectancy for men of all races to be 76.2 years and 81.1 years for women - this shows people have many more years to be productive after retirement. Retirees have decades of work experience and knowledge they can utilize in starting and managing their online business. They are in the perfect position to become successful entrepreneurs.
Being your own boss and running your own website business has its perks as you will not need to work the daily 9-to-5 grind. You have more flexibility as you can work on your own schedule with a lot less stress as you the work you will be doing is benefiting yourself.
Many retirees begin to ask themselves......"What can I do to feel productive and successful, but have the freedom and flexibility to thrive in retirement?" If you're experiencing the retirement blues then Pure-Ecommerce has the answer for you - start a drop ship internet business! Join Pure-Ecommerce at the International Living's Ultimate Retire Overseas Conference in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico on June 4-7, 2014. We will be speaking with retirees just like you about the possibilities you have when you become an ecommerce entrepreneur!
Why should you own an internet business in retirement?
- Low Workload: As the owner of a website business you will put in as little or as much time they feel is necessary - very flexible - work on your own schedule.
- Drop Ship Products: This means you will hold no product inventory. It is easy and convenient to place orders with vendors as they will ship the product directly to your customers.
- Home-Based Business: Being based out of your home you will have the freedom and flexibility to work on your own schedule.
- Relocatable: If you move from your current location or take an extended vacation having an internet business allows you to work from any location as long as you have internet access.
- Be a Lifelong Learn as You Learn Something New: When you choose an internet business in a box from Pure-Ecommerce you will receive 40 Hours of Ecommerce Consulting with our 10 Step Instructional Program to help you setup, learn to run and market your new ecommerce business.
5 Top Businesses to Run in Retirement
1. Online Pet Business: This industry has great margins, vast product collections to choose from, large demographic to serve as consumers of all ages have many different types of pets. The industry is expected to continue to grow 4% annually to $67.56 billion in 2018. [Read more]
2. Online Ecommerce Furniture Business: Working in this industry gives you access to products with higher margins and order amounts, plus large assortment of products online shoppers are sure to love. Growth and expansion predicted in this industry as it is set to top $100 billion dollars by 2015, according to Furniture Today. [Read More]
3. Senior Care Online Business: Running your an online business in this market opens the doors to the demographic of consumers in which you can relate. You will have knowledge and expertise in their product needs. By 2030 the 65-plus population will double to about 71.5 million which gives you access to an extremely large target market. You will also be able to market your products to home health care and extended care facilities. [Read More]
4. Online Fitness Business: Exceptional industry to enter as the nutrition and weight loss is a $44 billion dollar industry. The trends toward obesity and heart disease point to increasing demand for healthy living and exercise. Nationally, there is an increased awareness of exercise as an integral component to health and fitness. [Read More]
5. Online Health & Medical Business: In the next ten years, U.S. baby boomers will increase their annual spending on wellness-based services from approximately $200M to $1 trillion. This industry is continuously growing as our population grows and people are living longer. This industry offers a large variety products with profitable margins, plus you can market your online business not only to average consumers, as well as, health organizations too. [Read More]